Check the limiting beliefs that are holding you back:
1. I should be able to make lots of money, but I can’t.
2. I do not deserve success and happiness.
3. I need to think positive every day to change my limiting beliefs.
4. If someone cheats me or betrays me I have to get even or live with resentment.
5. If I were happy, I wouldn’t do anything.
6. Feeling bad motivates me to change things.
7. If I do not give people what they want, I will end up all alone.
8. I should have worked this out by now.
9. I cannot earn a living doing something I like.
10. Better stop wanting; if you get your hopes up, you’ll just get hurt.
11. If I fail, I should feel bad for a very long time and then be really scared to try again.
12. If there’s something you don’t like about yourself, (it’s best to) hide it and hate it.
13. I’m not good enough for a relationship with someone good enough for me.
14. I can’t trust myself.
15. I don’t know what I want.
16. No matter what I do, I should be doing something else.
17. If I’m successful, people will not like me.
18. If it hasn’t happened yet, it never will.
19. If I make a mistake, I will have to live with it.
20. I want bad things for myself.
WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT THEM?
For each belief you checked, ask yourself these three questions:
1. Why do I believe that?
2. What might happen if I didn’t believe that?
3. Is that true?
If you checked more than three beliefs, you owe it to yourself to break out! To learn how, read Emotional Options and Travelling Free available from:
TO YOUR HAPPINESS!
Belief list Copyright 2021 Mandy Evans